To provide the highest quality comprehensive care for people with kidney disease using a multifaceted integrative approach that emphasizes education and innovative treatment options.
The Rogosin Institute has long been recognized as one of the premier centers for the diagnosis and management of kidney disease in the country for its unique approach to the prevention, detection, and management of chronic and end-stage kidney disease.
A leader in home hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and in-center hemodialysis services, The Rogosin Institute is dedicated to compassionate, high quality, individualized, care for people with kidney and other chronic diseases through an integrative approach that combines innovative and cutting-edge research with prevention and disease management efforts.
Through our affiliation with NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s premier health care systems, The Rogosin Institute provides inpatient and outpatient dialysis services at NewYork-Presbyterian and at hospital locations throughout New York City. Rogosin is a key component of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital’s kidney services, which was ranked #2 nationally in U.S. News and World Reports Best Hospital ranking in 2020.
Rogosin cares for patients at locations throughout Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx and operates one of the largest home dialysis programs in New York City.
Rogosin Kidney Care Center
Specialty Care Programs:
- Program for Education of Patients with Advanced Kidney Disease (PEAK)
- Susan R. Knafel Polycystic Kidney Disease Center
- Home Dialysis Training Program
- Rogosin Institute Transplant Center in cooperation with NYP/Weill Cornell
- Clinical Trials Program
By the Numbers:
- 540 employees
- 1,600 dialysis patients
- 12,000 patient visits annually at our 3 comprehensive kidney care centers in Manhattan
- 10 outpatient dialysis treatment centers in NYC; Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx